Join Our Team
Entune Behavioral Health is Hiring
At Entune Behavioral Health, we are not just a workplace; we are a community of exceptional, diverse, and passionate providers who are committed to delivering quality mental health care. We are fully invested in your professional growth and development, and we invite you to join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of those we serve.
We have full confidence in the exceptional workplace culture we’ve nurtured and created for our team, and warmly invite you to reach out to our clinicians to gain deeper insights into our organization.
We are currently hiring for both full-time and part-time positions with the flexibility of working in person or remotely.
Situated in the heart of Tucson, AZ, Entune Behavioral Health is a flourishing outpatient mental health organization currently with two locations. We are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our clients through comprehensive and individualized behavioral health services. We take pride in facilitating positive changes in their lives through a compassionate and evidence-based approach. Our commitment extends to building strong connections, fostering understanding, and providing affirmation for those seeking our support.
Our vision is to establish ourselves as a pillar of support in the communities we serve, empowering people to unlock their potential for hope, healing, and growth.
As an employer, Entune Behavioral Health is dedicated to providing an enriching and supportive work environment for our team members. Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
- Competitive compensation.
- Client referrals to ramp up and maintain your caseload ongoing.
- Regular one-on-one supervision sessions with experienced Arizona Approved Supervisors.
- Monthly team case consultations.
- Generous PTO and sick leave allowances.
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans (for full-time employees seeing 25+ clients per week).
- Cutting-edge, HIPAA-compliant practice management tools and comprehensive training.
- Annual License and CEU stipend.
- Flexibility in your work schedule to accommodate your unique needs.
- Robust clinical and administrative support.
- Streamlined and intuitive EHR software for ease of use.